Posts by César Redondo:
Bug fixes from 0.6 😢:
- Access to the mini-games should not repeat the last played minigame.
- A solution must be found to ensure that the positive and negative effects of certain items are duly cut when player obtains one before the other (or even at the same time).
Added in 0.6.3 😄:
- New scene after passing the Nv15, English translations updated.
Important!: Given that some of the 0.6 regressions require a lot of research and we must also finish the minigame that corresponds to the side-quest, it is most likely that we will not bring any SCH advance until after the summer. If, on the contrary, something changes, we will notify you. However, we will inform you of any other news.
Bug fixes from 0.5.7 😢:
- fixed bug in world map context menu (when it save/load, it lose the menu control). Now, the menu closes when the player press save / load.
- We continue working in the mini-game exclusive of the side-quest.
Added in 0.6 😄:
- 2nd Island: Levels 6 to 10. Now it can be played from “Home” (the start point), to the 2nd boss.
Originally our first websites (back in 2012) were completely in Spanish.
Since than a year we decided to offer the content on this website (the official website) in a neutral language.
Today, we support with a simple blog for the diffusion of the original content to the Spanish-speakers.
You can access the blog from the access in the sidebar or from here.
After the official and in-depth presentation of this new game, we’re going to notify this version:
Fixed regressions of the 0.4 🙁:
- 1st Boss: Fixed in the mechanics that produced an undesired result.
- When finishing levels (Bosses): A small change was missing for the correct animation of “complete / incomplete Lv”.
- Level selector: The access of a level must be available when the cursor is placed on it. By selecting too fast you could select a level just without seeing it and also the level title was displaced, instead of centered.
We have improve the management of our free time, but in that days was difficult to us. But now, will be better with our new game under development.
Netherware continue bringing good news in the countdown of year, so finishing our three freeware games.
We hope to bring more and better games.
Greetings and happy Christmas.
Since the end of our original webpage (.es domain) we have been preparing a new web portal which could recover the portal news, pages related to our games more elaborated and complete, and general information of our group.
Now we can announce all our new developments, updates of our finished games and news related with Netherware, which we hope you can take part with your feedback. More